BPSE-144 INTRODUCTION TO SOUTH ASIA in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS
Course code: BPSE-144
Assignment Code: BPSE-144/ASST/TMA/2023-24
|Title Name||BPSE-144 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Political Science|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April|
For December Examination: 31st October
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Define civil society. Discuss the important elements and role of civil society
organisations in South Asia. 20
2. What are the challenges for South Asian countries to achieve human development?
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. What is the issue of Lipulekh? Elaborate. 10
2. Explain the armed conflicts in Sri Lanka and Afghanistan. 10
3. Critically examine the role of Pakistan in South Asian security. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Radical perspectives of civil society 6
2. Democratisation of Nepal 6
3. Hydro politics 6
4. Political structure of Bhutan 6
5. Farmers protest in India
BPSE-144, BPSE 144, BPSE144