BPSE-144 INTRODUCTION TO SOUTH ASIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSE-144
Assignment Code: BPSE-144/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSE-144 Political Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Political Science) 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Critically examine the democratic experiences of South Asian countries. 20
2. How do the external powers influences the geopolitics of South Asia? 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. South Asia politics during Cold War. 10
2. Highlight dynamics of Global War on Terrorism in South Asia. 10
3. Describe dynamics of cultural and linguistic plurality in South Asia. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Examine the Human Development Index in South Asia. 6
2. Nepal’s Political System 6
3. Political reforms and Modernisation 6
4. Political structure in Sri Lanka 6
5. Pattern of diversity and pluralism in South Asia
BPSE-144, BPSE 144, BPSE144