BPSE-144 INTRODUCTION TO SOUTH ASIA
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSE-144
Assignment Code: BPSE 144/ASST/TMA/2021-22
|Title Name||BPSE-144 Political Science Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Assignment Code||BPSE 144/ASST/TMA/2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Political Science) 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer all questions in each Section
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Explain the Geo-Political importance of South Asia in current World Order.
2. Explain the role of external powers in South Asia
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
1. What are the major challenges before SAARC? Elucidate.
2. What are main linguistic divisions in South Asia? Explain.
3. Highlight the role of Media in South Asia
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note
carries 6 marks.
1. Civil Society in South Asia
2. Refugee issues in South Asia
3. River Disputes in South Asia
4. Supreme Court of India
5. LTTE in Sri Lanka
BPSE-144, BPSE 144, BPSE144