BPSC-107 PERSPECTIVES ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND WORLD HISTORY in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course code: BPSC-107
Assignment Code: BPSC-109/ASST/TMA/2023-24
|Title Name||BHIC-107 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Political Science|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April|
For December Examination: 31st October
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Briefly describe the major trends in the study of International Relations in the post-war years.
2. What were the reasons for the outbreak of the First World War? Elaborate.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
1. What is critical theory and how has it enriched the study of International relations?
2. Examine the role of anti-imperialist movement in India in shaping its foreign policy.
3. Enumerate the core assumptions of the Marxist approach to international relations.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6
1. NGOs in the UN system
2. The concept of Global Village
3. Judith Ticker’s critique of Realism
4. The Versailles Treaty
5. The Pots-dam Conference
BPSC-107, BPSC 107, BPSC107