BPCG-173 PSYCHOLOGY FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCG173
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /July 2022- January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCG-173 Generic Elective Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Generic Elective)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /July 2022- January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Generic Elective) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
NOTE: All assignments are compulsory.
1. Have a title page. Include details like Name, Enrolment number, Email id, Regional Centre,
Study Centre, Programme Title and code, Course title and code.
2. Use A4 size paper for the tutorial (ruled/ bank).
3. For making tables, blank pages can be used and tables/ graphs (if any) to be drawn in pencil.
4. Content should not be plagiarised.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
2 x 20 = 40
1. Describe relaxation techniques and Yoga as techniques of stress management.
2. Explain psychosomatic illnesses with a focus on Somatic Symptom and Related Disorder as given in DSM 5.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
10 x 3 = 30
3. Describe the effect of stress on health.
4. Explain acute and chronic pain.
5. Elucidate cognitive restructuring.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
5 x 6= 30
6. Holistic model of health
7. Measurement of stress
8. Proactive and avoidant coping.
9. Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome
10. Gainful employment
BPCG-173, BPCG 173, BPCG173