BPAC-102 ADMINISTRATIVE THINKERS
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BPAC-102: ADMINISTRATIVE THINKERS
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-102
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2021 & January 2022
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPAC-102 Public Admin Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Public Admin)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2021 & January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Admin) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss Kautilya’s thoughts on the principles of administration. 20
2. Make a critical evaluation of the theories of Chris Argyris. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Examine Follett’s concept of ‘giving of orders’. 10
4. Analyse the role of choice and behaviour in decision-making. 10
5. Briefly describe the nature of Motivation Theory. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What do you mean by the term ‘Swaraj’? 6
7. Discuss the concept of shop floor management. 6
8. Describe the meaning of charismatic authority. 6
9. What do you understand by the concept of management by objectives? 6
10. Explain the nature of reinforcement theory.
BPAC-102, BPAC 102, BPAC102