BHIC-113 History of India VIII (C. 1857-1950) in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-113
Assignment Code: BHIC-113/AST/TMA/2022-2023
|Title Name||BHIC-113 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(History (BAHIH))|
|Session||JULY 2022 – JANUARY 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History (BAHIH)) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 30 April|
For January Session: 31 Oct
Note: There are three Assignments given below. You have to answer all questions.
Assignment – I
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the various phases of the Civil Disobedience Movement. 20
2. Analyse the factors that led to the partition of India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Write a note on the Non-Cooperation movement. 10
4. Describe the world of Indian Literature in the first half of twentieth century. 10
5. Discuss the non-Brahman movements in western and southern India. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Azad Hind Fauj 6
7. Nehru Report (1928) 6
8. Reform Movements in nineteenth-century India 6
9. Drain of Wealth 6
10. Revolutionary Nationalists in Bengal 6
BHIC-113, BHIC 113, BHIC113