BEGC-106 Popular Literature Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Assignment July 2023 & January 2024 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||BEGC-106 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG & BA English (Hons)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG & BA English (Hons)|
|Session||July, 2023 & January 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment July, 2023 & January 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG & BA English (Hons) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April, 2024|
For December Examination: 31st October, 2024
Answer all questions.
Write short notes in about 100 words each: 4 × 5 = 20
Answer the following in about 350 words each: 16 X 5 = 80
1. Discuss the chess motif as central to the understanding of Through the Looking Glass.
2. Comment on the relationship between Gender and Space in the context of Arije’s school in
3. Comment on the narrative strategy in the Murder of Roger Ackroyd.
4. Discuss Science Fiction as a literary genre.
5. Does the language of cinema convey meaning discuss with reference to Vishal Bharadwaj’s
The Blue Umbrella.
BEGC 106, BEGC106, BEGC-106