BCOC-135 COMPANY LAW in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
COURSE CODE : BCOC-135
COURSE TITLE : COMPANY LAW
ASSIGNMENT CODE : BCOC-135/TMA/2022-23
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||BCOC-135 Solved Assignment 2022-23|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.Com(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2022 to 30th June, 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BCOMG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit|
latest by in 15 October.
2. Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
Note: Attempt all the questions.
1. Discuss types of company on the basis of liability. (10)
2. Define a private company and explain the procedure of
converting a private company into public company.
3. Explain the doctrine of ultra vires. What are the effects of ultra
4. What are sweat equity shares? Discuss the conditions for issuing
the sweat equity shares.
5. Explain the duties of a company secretary. (10)
6. What is National Company Law Tribunal? What are its powers ? (6)
7. Differentiate between share and stock. (6)
8. What is book building? What are its advantages? (6)
9. Who is chairman of meeting? What is his role? (6)
10. Discuss the provisions relating to dividend. (6)
11. What are the grounds for compulsory winding up? (5)
12. What are the provisions relating to proxy? (5)
13. What is forged transfer? What are its consequences? (5)
14. What are the statutory requirements in relation to a prospectus? (5)
BCOC-135, BCOC 135, BCOC135