PGDIBO-06 International Business Finance
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code : IBO – 06
Course Title : International Business Finance
Assignment Code : IBO – 06/TMA/2019-20
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||PGDIBO-06 Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||PGDIBO (POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: PGDIBO|
|Short Name||PGDIBO-06 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of PGDIBO 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||In case you are planning to appear in June Term-End Examination, you must submit the
assignments to the Coordinator of your Study Centre latest by 15th March and if you are planning to
appear in December Term-End Examination, you must submit them latest by 15th September.
Attempt all the questions.
1. Discuss the main function of the IMF. Explain and compare the gold standard Bretton
woods systems. (8+12)
2. (a) Discuss the Forex Market structure in India.
(b) Evaluate the developments in the Forex Market in India? (10+10)
3. (a) Explain what kind of risks in Foreign Exchange are faced by the MNCs.
(b) Explain the mechanism of money market hedge for accounts receivables. (10+10)
4. (a) How do you think that cost of capital and capital structure are interrelated?
(b) What factors differentiate the determination of cost of capital and capital for a MNC as
compared to a domestic firm? (10+10)
5. (a) What do you understand by counter trade? Mention few circumstances where counter
trade can be beneficial for a country.
(b) “Letter of Credit makes financing of Receivables easy” – Comment. (10+10)
IBO-06, IBO-6, IBO 06, IBO 6, IBO06, IBO, PGDIBO 06, PGDIBO06, PGDIBO-6