MRDE-003 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code : MRDE-003
Course : Land Reforms and Rural Development
Assignment No. : MRDE-003/AST/TMA-9/2019-20
|Title Name||MRDE-003 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||MRDE-003 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2020 for the session July, 2019 and
before September 30th, 2020 for the session January 2020
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. What do you mean by ‘agrarian structure’ and ‘land tenure’? Describe in brief the changes
introduced in land tenure and its impact on agrarian structure during British rule.
2. Describe salient features of major non-governmental initiatives taken in the area of land reforms.
3. Discuss the contribution of land reforms in poverty alleviation and economic equality.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Discuss the important features of land tenure systems in ancient India.
2. Discuss in brief the impact of tenancy reforms on rural society and economy in India.
3. Explain the current status of land revenue administration in India.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 6 each
Attempt any Five of the following:
1. Role of Panchayati Raj Institutions in Social Development
2. Land Revenue System of the Marathas
3. National Resettlement and Rehabilitation Policy, 2003
4. Agrarian Structure in Pre-British India
5. Pattern of Operational Holdings
6. Social Movements and Peasant Movements
7. Indigo Movement (1859-60)
8. Computerisation of Land Records
MRDE-003, MRDE 003, MRDE003, MRDE-03, MRDE 03, MRDE03, MRDE-3, MRDE3, MRDE 3