MRD-103 (PGDRD) Rural Development – Planning and Management
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
Course Code : MRD-103
Course : Rural Development- Planning and Management
Assignment No : MRD-103/AST/TMA-3/2020
|Title Name||MRD-103 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Short Name||MRD-103 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of PGDRD 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January 2020 session 30th September, 2020
For July 2020 session 31st March, 2021
Note: The assignment has three sections. It contains questions, which require long, medium and short answers.
A long answer should not exceed 1000 words. Medium answers should not exceed 500 words each. Short
answers should not exceed 100 words each.
Long Answer Questions Maximum marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. What do you mean by decentralized planning? Elaborate the multi-level structure of planning.
2. Critically examine the technical feasibility of a project.
3. Define social action. Highlight the various strategies of social action.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Describe the nature and scope of voluntary agency.
2. Explain in brief the implementation phases of rural development project.
3. Discuss the rural development planning in India.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 6 each
Attempt any Five of the following:
1. Integrated Rural Development Approach
2. Scope of District Planning
3. Detailed Project Report (DPR)
4. Cash Flow Statement
5. Activity Planning
6. Credit Delivery System
7. Problems of Voluntary Organizations
8. Staff Development
MRD-103, MRD 103, MRD103