MRD-103 (PGDRD) Rural Development – Planning and Management
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT Jan / July 2021
Course Code : MRD-103
Course Title : Rural Development – Planning and Management
Assignment No. : MRD-103/AST/TMA-3/2021
|Title Name||MRD-103 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment Jan / July 2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Session||January 2021 / July 2021|
|Product||Assignment of PGDRD 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January session: 30th September|
For July session: 31st March
Long Answers Questions Maximum Marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. What do you mean by District Planning? Describe its various components.
2. Discuss the techniques and criteria of Project Evaluation in rural development programmes.
3. What do you understand by Voluntary Organisations (VOs) Elaborate the process of
formation and its registration.
Medium Answers Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Briefly describe the various processes involved in the programme formulation of
Community Based Programmes and Projects.
2. Explain the primary functions of management.
3. Discuss the main aspects of development approaches.
Short Answers Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Perspective District Plan
2. Prerequisites of Evaluation
3. Need for Planning
5. Strengthening Voluntary Effort
6. Social Action
7. Internal Rate of Return
8. Measurement of Project Efficiency
MRD-103, MRD 103 , MRD103
There are no reviews yet.