MRD-102 Rural Development Programmes
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
Course Code : MRD-102
Course Title : Rural Development Programmes
Assignment No. : MRD-102/AST/TMA-2/2020-21
|Title Name||MRD-102 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||MRD-102 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2020 Session: 31st March, 2021|
For January 2021 Session: 30th September, 2021
Long Answers Questions Maximum Marks : 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. What do you understand by concept of minimum needs? Analyse the main
components of Minimum Needs Programme (MNP).
2. What are the objectives of Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (RMK)? Describe the important
promotional and innovative schemes of RMK.
3. Why is a National Policy on Education (NPE) necessary? Examine the impact of
NPE-1986 on education system in India.
Medium Answers Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Discuss the main aspects of micro-credit initiative of NABARD.
2. Why was National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) introduced? Describe the
important schemes implemented under NSAP.
3. What do you understand by Village eco-development? Describe.
Short Answers Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Rural Electrification
3. Objectives of SGRY
4. Regional Food Security
5. Revolving Fund Scheme
6. Watershed Approach
7. Agro Forestry
8. Rural Industries Programmes
MRD-102, MRD 102, MRD102