MPS-002 INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS: THEORY AND PROBLEMS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS: THEORY AND PROBLEMS (MPS-002)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPS-002
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||MPS-002 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31|
For January Session- September 30
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section.
Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20
1. Explain the role of UN in the current world order.
2. Define international terrorism. How does patriotism become the epicenter of
3. Do you think the world is unipolar, bipolar or multipolar? Explain with example.
4. What is ethnicity? Explain the reasons of ethnic wars.
5. Migration has become an international issue. Explain the reasons of refugee
issues in the world.
Write a short note on each part of the following questions in about 250 words.
6. a) Realist Theory
b) Democratic peace theory
7. a) The role of International Monetary Fund (IMF)
b) Issues of Human Rights
8. a) Nuclear threats
b) East –West divide
9. a) Marxist approach to International Relations
b) Neo-liberal theory of IR
10. a) Define basic features of South Asia
b) Indigenous Movements
MPS-002, MPS-02, MPS 002, MPS 02, MPS002, MPS02, MPS-2, MPS2, MPS
There are no reviews yet.