MPS-001 POLITICAL THEORY in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPS-001
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2023-24
|Title Name||MPS-001 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: M.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MPS 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: March 31|
For January Session: September 30
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section.
Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20
1. Write a note on contemporary political theory.
2. Examine the justifications for democracy.
3. Discuss the nature of rights.
4. Elaborate upon some recent debates on liberty.
5. What is social equality? Explain.
Write a short note on each part of the following questions in about 250 words:
6. (a) Needs, rights and deserts
(b) Types of duties
7. (a) Nature of citizenship
(b) Party as Vanguard of the Proletariat (V. I. Lenin)
8. (a) Popular Sovereignty
(b) Civil Society
9. (a) Concept of Authority
10. (a) Civil Disobedience
(b) Political Violence
MPS-001, MPS-01, MPS 001, MPS 01, MPS001, MPS01, MPS-1, MPS1, MPS