MPCE-022 ASSESSMENT IN COUNSELLING AND GUIDANCE
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPCE-022
Assignment Code: MPCE-012/ASST/TMA/2020-2021
|Title Name||MPCE-022 PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(PSYCHOLOGY) MPC|
|Short Name||MPCE-022 (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(PSYCHOLOGY) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July, 2020 Session- 31st March, 2021
For January, 2021 Session- 30th September, 2021
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Discuss the process and methods of psychological assessment.
2. Elucidate the narrative approach to assessment and counselling.
3. Explain the meaning and purpose of evaluation and describe various methods of evaluation.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
1. Elucidate various errors in psychological assessment.
2. Discuss interview as a technique of assessment in counselling and guidance.
3. Describe the Freudian Psychodynamic theory.
4. Describe the characteristics of an effective counsellor.
5. Explain the need for guidance at micro and macro levels.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
1. Active listening
2. Assessment of personality
3. Identification data in case history
4. Mental Status Examination
5. ABCDE model
6. Systematic desensitisation
7. Decision making
8. Positive health
9. Person centered approach
10. School guidance and counselling curriculum
MPCE-022, MPCE 022, MPCE022, MPCE-22, MPCE 22, MPCE, MPCE22