MPCE-021 COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPCE-021
Assignment Code: MPCE-021/ASST/TMA/2023-24
|Title Name||MPCE-021 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: MA(PSYCHOLOGY) MPC|
|Session||For July 2023 and January 2024|
|Short Name||MPCE-021 (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(PSYCHOLOGY) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March|
For January Session- 30th September
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Describe the assumptions and therapeutic process in solution focused brief
2. Define eating disorders. Discuss the causes of eating disorders.
3. Explain Cluster A personality disorders.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Explain the importance and process of terminating a counseling relationship.
5. Differentiate between guidance, counseling and psychotherapy.
6. Explain the ethical principles in counseling.
7. Explain the gestalt approach in terms of its goals, techniques, role of a counselor
and views of human nature.
8. Explain the techniques used in cognitive behavior therapy.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9.Stages in counseling
10. Transference and counter transference
11. ABCDEF technique
12. Ego psychology
13. Difference between psychodynamic therapy and psychoanalysis
14. Constructing an anxiety hierarchy
16. Counselling for street children
17. Children’s Rights as per UNCRC
18. Myths about AIDS
MPCE-021, MPCE 021, MPCE021, MPCE-21, MPCE 21, MPCE, MPCE21