MPA-016 DECENTRALISATION AND LOCAL GOVERNANCE SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: MPA-016
Assignment Code: MPA-016/Asst/TMA/2019-20
|Title Name||MPA-016 Public Administration Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(Public Administration) MPA|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(Public Administration) MPA|
|Short Name||MPA-016 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(Public Administration) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
This Assignment consists of Section – I and Section – II. There are five questions in each
section. You have to answer a total of five questions in about 500 words each, selecting at
least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1) Describe the significance of democratic decentralisation in India. 20
2) Discuss the Constitutional dimensions of democratic decentralisation in India. 20
3) Examine the Bhagidari programme of Government-Citizen Partnership as a 20
model of good governance.
4) Write a note on functional decentralisation. 20
5) Examine the functioning of Panchayati Raj Institutions. 20
6) Discuss the intra-relationship between the various tiers of the rural local bodies. 20
7) ‘The 74th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1992, fully empowers the municipalities 20
to function as an effective institution of self-governance.’ Examine.
8) Explain the significance of capacity building of local administration. 20
9) What are the major challenges to sustainable development and environment? 20
10) Write short notes on the following in 250 words each:
a) Multi-level planning. 10
b) Limitations of Macro-level planning.
MPA-016, MPA-16, MPA 016, MPA 16, MPA016, MPA