MMPF-002 Capital Investment and Financing Decisions Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code : MMFP-002
Course Title : Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
Assignment Code : MMPF-002/TMA/JULY/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MMPF-002 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MBA|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last date of submission for July 2022 session is 31st October, 2022 and for January|
2023 session is 30th April, 2023
1. What do you understand by capital structure? Explain the various theories of capital structure
and discuss the similarities and dissimilarities between Net Income Theory and Modigilian –
Miller (MM) Theory.
2. How is cash flow for capital budgeting estimated? Describe and distinguish the Net Present Value
(NPV) method and Internal Rate of Return (IRR) methods of Capital Budgeting.
3. What do you understand by Business and Financial risks? Explain the process of determining
4. Explain the various non-traditional sources of long-term financing and bring out their relative
advantages and disadvantages.
5. Who are the stakeholders of a company? The different types of stakeholders demand what types
MMPF-002, MMPF 002, MMPF002, MMPF-02, MMPF02, MMPF 02, MMPF-2, MMPF2, MMPF 2