MEG-17 American Drama Solved Assignment 2022-2023
MASTER’S DEGREE IN ENGLISH (MEG-17)
Course Code: MEG-17
Assignment Code: MEG-17/TMA/2022-23
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-17 English Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2022 and January, 2023 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study|
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Attempt any five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Discuss Eugene O’Neill’s contribution to modern American Drama. . 20
2. What is Black Musical? 20
3. Narrate the classical background to the study of Musical Theatre? 20
4. Do you agree that “After Blenheim” is an anti-war text? What answer do you give in
your defense? 20
5. Discuss A Raisin in the Sun as a Marxist play. 20
6. Is The Family Reunion a modernist Drama? Discuss . 20
7. Discuss the technique of Expressionism in American Drama. 20
MEG-17, MEG 17, MEG17, MEG
There are no reviews yet.