MCO-03 Research Methodology and Statistical analysis
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
COURSE CODE : MCO-03
COURSE TITLE : Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
ASSIGNMENT CODE : MCO-03/TMA/2020-2021
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
|Title Name||MCO-03 Research Methodology and Statistical analysis Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MCOM|
|Short Name||MCO-03 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MCOM 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those who are enrolled in July 2020, it is valid upto June 2021.
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2021, it is valid upto December 2021.
Attempt all the questions:
1. Explain the various methods of collecting primary data pointing out
their merits and demerits.
2. (a)Explain the concept of skewness. How does it help in analysing the
(b)What is reporting? What are the different stages in the preparation
of a report?
3. Briefly comment on the following:
(a)Classification of data provides a basis for tabulation of data.
(b)Research problem would be both abstract and of applied interest.
(c) Decision makers use index numbers as part of intermediate
(d)Comparison between two things cannot be made unless they are
4. Write short notes on the following:
(c) Normal Distribution
(d)Deflating of Indices
5. Distinguish between the following:
(a)Cluster Sampling and Stratified Random Sampling
(b)Simple Bar diagram and Multiple Bar Diagram
(c) Correlation and Regression
(d)Estimation and Testing of hypothesis.
MCO-03, MCO-3, MCO 03, MCO 3, MCO03, MCO