MCO-024 Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Solved Assignment 2022-2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
COURSE CODE : MCO-024
COURSE TITLE : Business Ethics and Corporate Social
ASSIGNMENT CODE : MCO-024/TMA/2022-2023
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||MCO-024 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MCOM NEW|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 admission cycle|
|Product||Assignment of MCOM 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||In case you are planning to appear in June Term-End Examination, you must submit the assignments to|
the Coordinator of your Study Centre latest by 15th March, and if you are planning to appear in
December Term-End Examination, you must submit them latest by 15th September.
Attempt all the questions:
1. Discuss the two dominant views of business namely:
(a)Miton Friedman sharacholders’ value
(b)Edward Freeman’s stakeholder approach
2. What are the different perspectives of business ethics? Differentiate
between the following:
(a)Personal and business ethics
(b)Moral and non-moral standards
3. Discuss the applicability of CRS provisions and the activities listed out
under schedule VII.
4. What is the process of CSR reporting? Discuss the different reporting
tools and techniques.
5. Write short notes on the following:
(b)Responsibility and Work Place Challenges
(c) Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
(d)Annual Reporting on CSR
MCO-024, MCO 024, MCO024, MCO-24, MCO24, MCO 24
There are no reviews yet.