MANI-003 PRACTICING ANTHROPOLOGY
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MANI-003
Assignment Code: MANI-003/ASST/TMA/2021-2022
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||MANI-003 Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Master’s in Anthropology (MAAN)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: Master’s in Anthropology (MAAN)|
|Short Name||MANI-003 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MAAN (Master’s in Anthropology ) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For students admitted in July 2020 Batch: March 31, 2022|
For students admitted in January 2021 Batch: September 30, 2022
1. What is practicing anthropology? Discuss its growth during the 1st and the 2nd World Wars. 20
2. Define and discuss the participatory methods used in practicing anthropological research. 20
3. What is policy research in practicing anthropology? Discuss in detail. 20
4. Discuss the methods and measurements used in design anthropometry. 20
5. Attempt any two of the following: 10X 2= 20
a. History of applied anthropology in Great Britain.
b. Genetic Counselling
d. Ethics related to consent
6. What do you understand by multimedia? What is the role of multimedia in anthropology?
7. Discuss disaster management and the involvement of anthropologists in it. 20
8. How is the study of forensics relevant in anthropology? Discuss. 20
9. Attempt any two of the following: 10X 2=20
a. Health and Culture
b. Tourism anthropology
c. Capacity development
d. Anthropologists in civil societies.
MANI-003, MANI 003, MANI003, MANI-03, MANI03, MANI 03, MANI-3, MANI3, MANI 3
There are no reviews yet.