EPS-09 COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
COMPARATIVE GOVERMENT AND POLITICS (EPS 09)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: EPS 09
Assignment Code: 09/AST/ TMA/2021
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||EPS-09 Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Short Name||EPS-09 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||EPS- 09/AST/ TMA/2021|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination|
30th September,2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
Answer all the questions. Answer in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer in about 500 words each. 20×2
1. What is comparative method? Assess its relative advantages and disadvantages over other
methods in the study of politics
2. Define political party and pressure group. What roles do they play in a democracy?
B) MCQ: Answer in about 250 words. 12×4
3. What are the challenges facing democratic regimes in developing countries?
4. What do you mean by ‘human rights’? Why are they considered to be universal?
5. Highlight the key features of Chinese model of development in the post-Mao era.
6. Compare the division of power in unitary and federal forms of government.
C) SCQ: Write short note on the following in about 100 words each. 6×2
7. Class consciousness
EPS-9, EPS-09, EPS 9, EPS 09, EPS9, EPS