ECO-05 Mercantile Law
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
COURSE CODE : ECO-05
COURSE TITLE : MERCANTILE LAW
ASSIGNMENT CODE : ECO-05/TMA/2020-21
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
|Title Name||ECO-05 Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-21 Course: BCOM|
|Short Name||ECO-05 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BCOM 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||You have to submit the assignment of all the courses to The Coordinator of your Study Centre. For|
appearing in June Term-End Examination, you must submit assignment to the Coordinator of your study
centre latest by 15th March. Similarly for appearing in December Term-End Examination, you must
submit assignments to the Coordinator of your study centre latest by 15th September.
Attempt all the questions:
1. a) ‘A stranger to a Contract cannot sue’. Discuss. Are there any
exception to this rule.
b) All contracts are agreements but all agreements are not contracts.
2. Explain the different types of remedies available to an aggrieved party
in case of breach of a contract.
3. Distinguish between (a) coercion and undue influence (b)
misrepresentation and fraud with examples.
4. a) Discuss the various modes of termination of agency. (10)
b) Is registration of partnership firm compulsory ? What are the
consequences of non-registration of a partnership firm.
5. a) What is the role of ‘caveat emptor’ ? Explain the exception to this
b) Who is an unpaid seller ? Explain his rights as against goods.
ECO-05, ECO-5, ECO 05, ECO 5, ECO05, ECO