BTME-143 PROCEDURE AND OPERATIONS IN TOURISM BUSINESS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BTME 143
|Title Name||BTME-143 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BAVTM|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July cycle: 30th April|
January cycle: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What do you understand by travel facilitation? Explain important areas of tourist facilitation. 20
2. Define a Packaged Tour. Discuss the essential elements in planning and costing a tour
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Write a note on Travel Loyalty Programmes. 10
4. Explain any two important travel-related regulations applicable in India. 10
5. Discuss the importance of Human Resource Management in tourism. 10
Answer the following in about 100 words each.
6. What are the different types of Passports issued in India? 6
7. List 6 important points which a service provider should keep in mind while handling guests’
8. What are the different meal plans in hotels? 6
9. Give a brief profile of ‘Amadeus’. 6
10. Outline the importance of International Cooperation and Agreements in tourism.
BTME-143, BTME143, BTME 143
There are no reviews yet.