BSOC-134 METHODS OF SOCIOLOGICAL ENQUIRY in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC –134
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2023-24
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-134 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Sociology|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2023-24|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April|
For December Examination: 31st October
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What do you mean by social research? How is it different from ‘common sense’? 20
2. Discuss Gouldner’s view on reflexivity. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the significance of ideal type. 10
4. What is the evolutionist method? Discuss. 10
5. Elaborate the comparative methods used by Redcliffe-Brown. 10
Assignment – III
Write a note on the following in about 100 words each.
6. Discuss Feminist empiricism. 6
7. Outline the features of ethno methodological research. 6
8. Discuss ICT impacts in social sciences research. 6
9. What is Experimental research? 6
10. Discuss various sources of history.
BSOC-134, BSOC 134, BSOC134