BSOC-114 SOCIOLOGICAL RESEARCH METHODS II in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: BSOC-114
Assignment Code: BASOH/BSOC 114/ 2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-114 SOCIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-23 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||BASOH/BSOC 114/ 2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Cycle: 30th April|
January Cycle: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each. Each question
carries 20 marks. 2 × 20 = 40
1. What do you understand by ‘research’? Describe the different types of social research.
2. Explain the importance of ethics in social research.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks. 3 × 10 = 30
3. Discuss Malinowski’s contribution to fieldwork.
4. Compare census with survey.
5. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of observation technique.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks. 5 × 6 = 30
6. What is the significance of case study method in social science research?
7. What is ethnography?
8. Distinguish between discrete and continuous frequency distributions.
9. What do you understand by ‘research problem’?
10. What are the main features of questionnaire?
BSOC-114, BSOC 114, BSOC114
There are no reviews yet.