BSOC-114 SOCIOLOGICAL RESEARCH METHODS-II in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Course Code: BSOC 114
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/ 2023-24
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-114 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (Sociology)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA/ 2023-24|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 31st October.|
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 30th April
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
2 × 20 = 40
1. What is ‘research design’? Explain its significance in social science research.
2. Discuss the role and responsibility of fieldworker towards people under study.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3 × 10 = 30
3. What are different methods of drawing a sample.
4. Explain observation as a technique of data collection.
5. What do you understand by ethnography? Outline distinguishing features of ethnograpnic
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
5 × 6 = 30
6. Compare census with survey.
7. Distinguish between questionnaire and schedule.
8. What do you understand by extensive research?
9. What is life history method?
10. What is the significance of interview guide?
BSOC-114, BSOC 114, BSOC114