BSOC-112 SOCIOLOGICAL RESEARCH METHODS-I in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: BSOC-112
Assignment Code: BASOH/BSOC 112/2022-2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-112 SOCIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-23 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA/ 2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Cycle: 30th April|
January Cycle: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each. Each question
carries 20 marks. 2× 20 = 40
1. What is objectivity? Discuss Weber’s view on objectivity in social science research.
2. What is reflexivity? Explain the importance of reflexivity in social science research.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks. 3 × 10 = 30
3. Explain the ethnological method of research.
4. Discuss Durkheim’s contribution to the use of the historical method.
5. What were the criticisms against the earlyattemptsto do research on women?
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks. 5 × 6 = 30
6. What are the main arguments of standpoint theorists?
7. What is ethnomethodology?
8. What is a descriptive research design?
9. What are the objectives of quantitative research?
10. In what way do ICTs influence social science research?
BSOC-112, BSOC 112, BSOC112