BPSC-102 CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS
Course code: BPSC-102
Assignment Code: BPSC-102/ASST/TMA/2023-24
|Title Name||BPSC-102 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Political Science|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April|
For December Examination: 31st October
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 Marks.
1. Elaborate upon the key characteristic features of Fundamental Rights.
2. Discuss the different types of emergencies in the Indian Constitution.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
1. What is the meaning and significance of the Preamble?
2. Examine the importance of the division of powers for a federal polity.
3. Explain the functions and jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 10
1. How can we categorise the Directive Principles of State Policy?
2. What are the powers of the Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
3. What were the recommendations of the Sarkaria Commission?
4. Discuss the special powers and functions of the Rajya Sabha.
5. Describe the structure of Local Self-Government in rural India.
BPSC-102, BPSC 102, BPSC102