BPCS-184 SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCS 184
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2023-24
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCS-184 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BA(SKILL ENHANCEMENT COURSE)|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2023-24|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April|
For December Examination: 31st October
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20
3 x 20 = 60
1. Discuss the roles and functions of school psychologist.
2. Explain individual differences in terms of the role of heredity and environment.
3. Discuss the school based remedial programs for children.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 5
8 x 5 = 40
4. Definition of school psychology.
5. Stages of moral development.
6. Durganand Sinha’s model of deprivation.
7. Definition of intelligence.
8. Self-harming and suicide.
9. Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
10. Stress inoculation training.
11. Child rights in India.
BPCS-184, BPCS 184, BPCS184