BPCG-176 PSYCHOLOGY OF GENDER Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCG 176
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /July 2022 – January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCG-176 Generic Elective Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Generic Elective)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /July 2022 – January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Generic Elective) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Assignment One 2 x 20 = 40
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20
1. Trace the history of psychology of gender.
2. Describe sex-differences in health seeking behaviour.
Assignment Two 3 x 10 = 30
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
3. Explain Bem’s gender-schema theory.
4. How is gender prejudice a key barrier to gender equality across the world? Discuss.
5. Describe the gender differences in non-verbal behaviour.
Assignment Three 5 x 6 = 30
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. Role of family in gender socialization
7. Romantic relationship in digital age
8. Womb envy and mothering
9. Legal recognition of gender and sexual identity
10. Feminism and Ecofeminism
BPCG-176, BPCG 176, BPCG176