BPCE-141 POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCE 141
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCE-141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Psychology) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July & January: 30th April & 31st October|
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
2 x 20 = 40
1. Define character strengths. Describe the VIA classification of strengths and virtues.
2. Explain mindfulness. Describe the benefits of mindfulness.
Answer the following middle category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
3 x 10 = 30
3. Give a historical perspective on positive psychology.
4. Explain self-efficacy. Describe strategies for enhancing self-efficacy.
5. Explain multicultural mindset.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks.
5 x 6 = 30
6. Social psychology and positive psychology
7. Pancha kosha model
8. Broaden-and-Build theory of positive emotions
9. Hedonic and Eudaimonic perspective
10. Resilience as ordinary magic
BPCE-141, BPCE 141, BPCE141