BPCC-103 PSYCHOLOGY OF INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES in English Solved Question Paper June 2022
PSYCHOLOGY OF INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES
Course Code: BPCC-103
|Title Name||BPCC-103 Solved Question Paper June 2022|
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
B.A. (HONOURS) PSYCHOLOGY
BPCC-103 : PSYCHOLOGY OF INDIVIDUAL
Time : 2 hours Maximum Marks : 50
(i) Attempt any five questions, selecting at least
two questions from each section.
(ii) Answer each question in about 300 words.
(iii) All questions carry equal marks.
1. Describe humanistic theories of personality. 10
2. Explain any two methods of personality
3. Describe Guilford’s Structure of Intellect (SI)
4. Elucidate the concept of aptitude. Describe the
advantages and limitations of aptitude tests. 4+6
5. Differentiate between Indian and Western
6. Define motivation. Describe ways to increase
intrinsic motivation. 4+6
7. Explain the correlates of creativity. 10
8. Explain self, identity and self-concept in Indian