BPCC-103 PSYCHOLOGY OF INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES
Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code: BPCC 103
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2020
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCC-103 Psychology Solved Assignment 2020|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Short Name||BPCC-103 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /January 2020|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Psychology) 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||This assignment is for students enrolled for January 2020. It should submitted by 31st October 2020.|
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
3 x 20 = 60
1. Explain psychodynamic theory of personality.
2. Describe Guilford’s Structure of Intellect theory.
3. Explain the concept of emotional intelligence and describe the various models of emotional
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 5 marks.
8 x 5 = 40
4. Differentiate between individual and group psychological tests.
5. Describe the properties of a good psychological test.
6. What is Indian psychology? Describe the scope of it.
7. Explain the Yerkes-Dodson Law.
8. Describe the various ways to enhance creativity.
9. Explain bodily-kinesthetic and spatial intelligence.
10. Describe the limitations of aptitude tests.
11. Describe the components of effective self regulation.
BPCC 103, BPCC103, BPCC-103