BPC-006 Social Psychology SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 006
Assignment Code: BPC – 006/ASST/TMA/2019-20
|Title Name||BPC-006 Psychology Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. What is person perception? Discuss the mechanisms of person perception.
2. Explain the meaning and forms of collective behavior. How is it different from collective
3. Discuss the factors influencing norm formation.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Discuss the self presentation tactics.
5. Explain cognitive dissonance and provide a suitable example of it.
6. What are the salient features of norms? How does it influence human behavior?.
7. Explain social facilitation in terms of the drive theory.
8. What is autokinetic effect? Describe the autokinetic experiment in norm formation.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Goals of research in social psychology
10. Social psychology and Anthropology
11. Attitude accessibility
13. Types of roles
14. Expressive crowd
15. Group polarization
16. Reference groups
17. Situational norms
18. Asch’s conformity experiment
BPC-006 BPC-06 BPC-6 BPC 006 BPC 06 BPC 6 BPC006 BPC06 BPC6