BPC-006 Social Psychology
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
BPC 006 : SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 006
Assignment Code: BPC – 006/ASST/TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||BPC-006 Psychology Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Assignment Code||BPC – 006/ASST/TMA/2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Explain the goals and experimental methods of research in social psychology.
2. Explain the mechanisms of social perception.
3. Explain the theories regarding formation of attitudes.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25
4. Discuss the theories of attributions.
5. Explain how do individuals differ in self presentation?
6. Describe the properties of attitude.
7. Describe the characteristic features of group.
8. Define crowd psychology and describe its characteristics.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Archival method of research
10. Informed consent
12. Attitudes and beliefs
13. ABCs of attitude
14. Collective hysteria
15. Explicit vs. implicit norms
16. Autokinetic effect
17. Social loafing
18. Group mind
BPC-006 BPC-06 BPC-6 BPC 006 BPC 06 BPC 6 BPC006 BPC06 BPC6
There are no reviews yet.