BPAG-173 E-governance Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAG -173
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPAG-173 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG(Generic Elective Courses)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Generic Elective Courses)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Generic Elective Courses) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31stOctober
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Write note on various applications and information systems of ICT. 20 marks
2. Explain the concept of e-governance and also highlight the various e-governance
models. 20 marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Elucidate National Policy on Electronics 2019. 10 marks
4. Discuss about the various ICT applications that enable the governmental
organizations to effectively perform their functions pertaining to service delivery. 10 marks
5. ‘There are a few management tips that can help usher in a change in administrative
culture in public organizations.’ Elaborate. 10 marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What are village knowledge centres? 6 marks
7. List out the areas of ICT applications in rural areas. 6 marks
8. Briefly describe online delivery of education and training (e-learning). 6 marks
9. Explain extranet commerce. 6 marks
10. Highlight the role of government in implementation of Right to Information
BPAG 173, BPAG173, BPAG-173
There are no reviews yet.