BPAE-102 INDIAN ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code: BPAE-102
Assignment Code: BPAE-102/AST/TMA/2019-2020
|Title Name||BPAE-102 Public Administration Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Public Administration)|
|Short Name||BPAE-102 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Public Administration) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Coverage: This Assignment will cover all the Blocks. Now read the following questions
carefully and start working. You have to answer all the questions.
SECTION – I
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Marks
1) Examine the principles governing relationship between political and 20
2) ‘The Chief Minister has acquired a special role in the exercise of executive 20
power in a state’. Comment.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3) Explain the changing role of the Prime Minister’s Office. 12
4) Distinguish between Secretariat Department and Executive Department. 12
5) Write a note on Urban Local Self-Government. 12
6) Discuss the functions of District Collector. 12
SECTION – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
7) Describe the village policing system. 6
8) Advisory role of the State Public Service Commission. 6
BPAE-102, BPAE 102, BPAE102, BPAE