BPAC-111 PUBLIC FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
111Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /July 2022-January 23
|Title Name||BPAC-111 Public Admin Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Public Admin)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /July 2022-January 23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Admin) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the meaning and objectives of monetary policy and discuss its instruments.
2. Write a note in brief on important instruments of parliamentary control over executive in
India. 20 Marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the principles of fiscal federalism. 10 Marks
4. Explain the concept of gender budget and examine the gender budgeting initiatives in India.
5. Describe the classification of government accounts. 10 Marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What are the features of government budget? 6Marks
7. Discuss the role of Ministry of Finance. 6 Marks
8. Examine the role and functions of Central Board of Direct Taxes. 6Marks
9. Analyse the role of audit. 6 Marks
10. Discuss the functions of the Committee on Public Undertakings.
BPAC-111, BPAC 111, BPAC111