BPAC-111 PUBLIC FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /July 23-January 2024
|Title Name||BPAC-111 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (Public Administration)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /July 23-January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 15 October.|
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1.Write a note on the importance and principles of financial administration. 20
2. The area of public finance is studied by its categorisation into five types- Examine. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3.Centre-state fiscal relations in India depend on the distribution of financial resources
between the centre and states- Elaborate. 10
4. Explain the concept of green budget and bring out the green budgeting initiatives in India.
5. Describe the classification of government accounts. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. State the objectives of public expenditure. 6
7. What are the instruments of fiscal policy? 6
8. Bring out the features of government budget. 6
9. Describe the process of budget execution. 6
10. Discuss the functions of Public Accounts Committee.
BPAC-111, BPAC 111, BPAC111