BHIC-104 SOCIAL FORMATIONS AND CULTURAL PATTERNS OF THE MEDIEVAL WORLD Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-104
Assignment Code: BHIC-104/ASST/TMA/2022-2023
|Title Name||BHIC-104 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(History (BAHIH))|
|Session||JULY 2022 – JANUARY 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History (BAHIH)) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 30 April|
For January Session: 31 Oct
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions
in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Analyse the factors that led to the rise of slavery in Rome. What led to a crisis
in the slave economy? 20
2. Write a note on the rise of sufi movements and sufi tariqa in the Islamic world. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. List the main features of the first phase of feudalism. 10
4. Write a note on the trading communities of the medieval world. 10
5. Discuss briefly the growth of Inca polity in Latin America. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Process of Hellenization and the influence of Greek philosophers on the Roman world 6
7. Popular revolts in the Abbasid Caliphate 6
8. Christianization of Europe 6
9. Growth of mines and metallurgy in medieval Europe 6
10. Ummayad economy
BHIC-104, BHIC 104, BHIC104
There are no reviews yet.