BESE-141 ICT in Education Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BESE-141
Assignment Code: BESE-141 /TMA /July 2022 and January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BESE-141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BAG(EDUCATION)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||BESE-141 /TMA /July 2022 and January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG (EDUCATION) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July cycle: 30th April|
January cycle: 31st October
There are three sections of assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the various components of a computer. Also differentiate between system software
and application software by giving examples. 20
2. What do you mean by Open educational resources (OERs)? How are OERs developed?
Answers the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the instructional delivery in Open and Distance Learning (ODL). 12
4. Discuss the role of ICTs in lifelong learning by citing suitable examples. 12
5. Explain the ADDIE model of instructional design. 12
6. Explain the steps followed in the development of video programmes. 12
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
7. Discuss the factors influencing ICT integration. 6
8. What do you mean by learning analytics? List a few ICT tools used for learning analytics.
BESE-141, BESE 141, BESE141
There are no reviews yet.