BEGS-183 WRITING AND STUDY SKILLS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: BEGS 183
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||BEGS-183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor’s Degree Programme Under CBCS|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.A.(CBCS)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of B.A.(CBCS) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last Date for Submission of Assignment:|
For June Examination — 30th April
For December Examination — 31st October
Answer all questions in this assignment.
I. Write short notes on the following: 5×5=25
1. How are new words formed through affixation and compounding?
Give examples of both.
2. Describe the various steps involved in the process approach to writing.
3. Explain with suitable examples, how diagrams can be used to organize notes.
4. What aspects should be considered while writing a process analysis?
5. How can cohesive devices be used to bring about coherence in a paragraph?
Give suitable examples.
II. Answer the following in around 150 words each: 10×4 = 40
1. What strategies would you adopt to become a critical reader?
2. What are the probable hard-spots in English Grammar, for those who learn
English as a second language?
3. How is persuasive writing different from argumentative writing? Illustrate
your answer with examples of both.
4. Briefly describe the three major types of study skills and show how they
help us to become better learners.
III. 1. Write a paragraph of about 150 words on the topic given below.
Underline the topic sentence after writing the paragraph.
“Protecting our cultural heritage: aspects to be considered.”
2. Write a well – developed composition on the topic given below:
“Importance of providing skills training to students in Indian higher
Your composition should have a clear introduction, body and
BEGS-183, BEGS 183, BEGS183