BEGE-144 Understanding the Novel Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Understanding the Novel
Assignment July, 2022 & January 2023 Session
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||BEGE-144 English Honours Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(English Honours)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||TMA 01/2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English Honours) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 31st March|
For December Examination: 30th September
1. Write short notes in about 100 words each: 4 × 5 = 20
(ii) New Trends in Fiction Writing
Answer the following in about 350 words each: 4 X 20 = 80
1. Examine the similarities/ points of contrast between Kate Chopin and Edna Pontellier in The
2. Do you think that Things Fall Apart also appeals to readers across national boundaries? Give
reasons in support of your answer.
3. Write a critical note on the significance of songs in Paraja.
4. Would you agree that Things Fall Apart is just a simple story of the rise and fall of one man?
Give reasons for your answer.
BEGE-144, BEGE 144, BEGE144