BECC-134 PRINCIPLES OF MACROECONOMICS – II
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Course Code: BECC-134
Assignment Code: ASST/BECC 134/ 2021
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BECC-134 Economics Hons (BAECH) Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG(Economics Hons (BAECH))|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Economics Hons (BAECH))|
|Session||July 2021- January 2022 sessions|
|Short Name||BECC-134 (Economics Hons (BAECH))|
|Assignment Code||ASST/BECC 134/ 2021|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Economics Hons (BAECH)) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For students of July cycle: 30 April|
For students of January cycle: 31 October
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks. Word limit does not apply in the case of numerical questions.
2 × 20 = 40
1) Describe the IS-LM model of simultaneous equilibrium in goods and money markets. What do
the points outside the IS and LM curves indicate? Use appropriate diagrams to substantiate your
2) Derive AD curve from the IS-LM model. What are the factors that lead to a shift in the AD
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each
question carries 10 marks. Word limit does not apply in the case of numerical questions.
3 × 10 = 30
3) Distinguish between demand pull and cost push inflation.
4) What is the significance of the traditional Phillips Curve? Why does the shape of the
Phillips Curve change when we introduce expectations into our analysis?
5) Explain why there could be a conflict between external and internal balance.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks. 5 × 6 = 30
6) Give a brief account of the factors lead to a shift in the aggregate supply curve.
7) Distinguish between nominal exchange rate and real exchange rate.
8) Explain the concept of stagflation.
9) In the IS-LM model, explain why the economy always moves towards the equilibrium
10) State the difference between absolute PPP and relative PPP.
BECC 134, BECC134, BECC-134