BCOC-132 Business Organisation and Management Solved Question Paper December 2021
Business Organisation and Management
Course Code: BCOC-132
|Title Name||BCOC-132 Solved Question Paper December 2021|
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (GENERAL)
BCOC-132 : BUSINESS ORGANISATION
Time : 3 hours Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Answer any five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What do you mean by Human Resource Management ? Discuss the functions of HRM. 5+15
2. ‘‘Globalisation, technology, changes in demographics, nature of work and demographic trends are significantly influencing the way HR managers do their work today.’’ Discuss the statement giving adequate examples. 20
3. What is meant by Morale ? Outline the factors which influence the morale of employees in an organisation. Discuss the significance of leadership vis-a-vis morale. 3+8+9
4. Explain the features of an ideal form of business organisation. Which form can be considered to be ideal in all respects ? 8+12
5. What are the emerging trends in business ? How has technology impacted the business in today’s time ? Discuss with examples. 7+13
6. Explain the following terms : 10*2=20
(a) Digital Wallet
(c) One-man Ownership
(d) Co-operative Organisation
(g) Idea Generation
(i) Skill Development
(j) Start-up India
7. Briefly comment on the following statements : 4*5=20
(a) Planning is recognised as a key function of managers at all levels.
(b) Management audit is a systematic and impartial examination.
(c) Business deals with goods and services.
(d) Earning profit is the primary motive of business.
8. Write short notes on the following : 4*5=20
(b) Formal Organisation
(c) Delegate Authority
9. Distinguish between the following : 4*5=20
(a) Autonomy and Stability
(b) Limited Company and Unlimited Company
(c) Long Range Planning and Short Range Planning
(d) Economic Objective and Social Objective