MS-64 International Marketing Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS – 64
Course Title : International Marketing
Assignment Code : MS-64 /TMA/SEM – I/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MS-64 Solved Assignment 2020|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before 30th April, 2020|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study centre
on or before 30th April, 2020.
1. What do you understand by the term ‘International Marketing’? Explain the reasons for which
firms enter international markets.
2. Distinguish between the following giving suitable examples.
(a) ‘Ethnocentric’ and ‘Polycentric’ orientations
(b) ‘Free Trade Area’ and ‘Customs Union’
(c) ‘Pre-investment Planning’ and ‘Post-investment Planning’ for management of political risk.
3. Discuss the significance of letter of credit in international marketing. Explain the operation of a
letter of credit.
4. What is the effect of ‘terms of delivery’ on the price to be quoted by an exporter? Explain giving
5. How does culture influence international marketing decisions? Explain with the help of suitable
6. Briefly explain the components of international advertising strategy. What are the relative
advantages of standardization and adaptation of an international advertising programme?
MS-64, MS 64, MS64