MPSE-007 SOCIAL MOVEMENTS AND POLITICS IN INDIA in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPSE-007
Assignment Code: /Asst/TMA/2023-24
|Title Name||MPSE-007 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: M.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of M.A. MPS 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 15th March|
For January Session: 15th October
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each
question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Explain the various approaches to study social movements in India.
2. Why ‘new’ social movements are called ‘new’? Write it’s features in brief.
3. How do you relate the social movements to the impact of globalisation and changing nature
of the State?
4. Compare the conditions of the backward classes in north India with those in south India.
5. Democracy and social movements are closely linked like two sides of the same coin.
Write a short note on each part of the following question in about 250 words:
6. (a) Political mobilization of dalits
(b) Politics of reservation
7. (a) Tribal ethnic movements in North-east
(b) Role of State regarding women’s issues
8. (a) State responses to autonomy movements
(b) Majority Communalism Vs Minority Communalism
9. (a) Farmer’s movement in India
(b) Growth of Trade Unions
10. (a) Collective action of fisher folks
(b) Examples of environmental movements
MPSE-007, MPSE-07, MPSE 007, MPSE 07, MPSE007, MPSE07, MPSE-7, MPSE7, MPSE