MPSE-001 INDIA AND THE WORLD in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPSE-001
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2023-24
|Title Name||MPSE-001 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: M.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MPS 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: March 31|
For January Session: September 30
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each
question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. What are the major features of India’s foreign policy? Explain.
2. What are the major threats which China perceives from India? Explain.
3. Explain India’s major concerns in South Asia.
4. Discuss the traditional sources of India’s world views.
5. What do you understand by the term ‘Nehruvian Consensus’? Explain.
6. Do you think that there is change and continuity in India’s foreign policy? Identify the major
7. Describe briefly the ‘Realist’ view of Indian foreign policy.
8. Explain India’s geography, history and tradition as determinants of its foreign policy.
9. Write a short note on each part of the following question in about 250 words:
10. Write a short note on each part of the following question in about 250 words:
a) India –China Relations
b) India –Nepal Relations
MPSE-001, MPSE-01, MPSE 001, MPSE 01, MPSE001, MPSE01, MPSE-1, MPSE1, MPSE