MPCE-013 PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC METHODS
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC METHODS (MPCE 013)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPCE 013
Assignment Code: MPCE 013/ASST/TMA/2021-22
|Title Name||MPCE-013 PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(PSYCHOLOGY) MPC|
|Session||For July 2021 and January 2022|
|Short Name||MPCE-013 (PSYCHOLOGY)|
|Assignment Code||MPCE 013/ASST/TMA/2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of MA(PSYCHOLOGY) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March|
For January Session- 30th September
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Discuss the attachment based interventions for children.
2. Explain family therapy and describe the various models of family therapy.
3. Explain the application of cognitive behavior therapy in children.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Differentiate between Id, Ego and Superego.
5. Explain Freud’s psychosexual stages and their implications for development.
6. Explain Jung’s Analytical psychology.
7. Describe the techniques of IP therapy given by Klerman and Weissman.
8. Explain the seven inferential distortions of Beck.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Treatment principles of Solution focused therapy
10. Double-standard dispute as a CBT technique
11. Group therapy vs. Individual therapy
12. In groups and Out groups
13. Projective identification
14. Multisystemic therapy
15. Cognitive analytic therapy
16. Goals of therapy with dying persons
17. Five stages of dying by Kubler-Ross
18. Extinction vs Spontaneous recovery
MPCE-013, MPCE 013, MPCE013, MPCE-13, MPCE 13, MPCE, MPCE13